We live in a time where every person in today’s modern world is owning a smartphone. And living a life without it would be almost impossible to imagine.
A list of Pros from it is endless; You’re easily connected to every information which interests you, and you can reach almost everyone you want. You can make HQ photos & videos, share it online with your friends and the world using social media networks with fast internet connection, use a real-time map navigation to find any location in the world easily, and do many other useful things.
However, there always comes Cons too; Since your smartphone is connected to the internet 24/7, if it gets hacked, your real-time location, calls, and all other activity can be tracked by a third-party. And you wouldn’t even be aware of it.
When it comes to cell phone spying, there are several variations/types of it. Back in early days, when smartphones still didn’t exist, a hacker could listen to phone calls, trace location of a phone and access to SMS & MMS exchanged logs.
After technology evolved and mobile phones transferred into a portable PC, features of monitoring a hacked decide evolved as well.
So nowadays after a cellphone gets hacked, a hacker would be able to know literally everything about their victim, including:
- Having access to phone’s data storage (photos & videos gallery and other saved documents)
- Access to phone’s camera (front & back) in a real-time (Without owner’s awareness)
- Access to SMS/MMS, iMessages & Email app’ logs
- Access to every social media & messaging app (messages logs too) (Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, Viber, Tinder, Signal, Telegram and every other similar one)
- Be able to listen incoming & outgoing calls & see calls history logs
- Be able to listen a sound trough a phone’s microphone
- Track a phone’s exact location using a GPS maps navigation system
- Take a screenshot anonymously whenever they want
- Track every keystroke they tap on their phone using integrated keylogger tool
It doesn’t matter if you own an Android phone, an iOS (iPhone) device, or any other. Every operating system have their own vulnerabilities which can be used as a loophole for a hacker and their specialized tools to exploit then and break into. Some OS’s may be easier to hack into then another, such as it’s a lot easier to hack into an Android system then an iOS one, because it’s more restricted. But still, every device which is connected to the internet is possible to hack at the end.
To summarize this guide and make it as simple as possible for an average internet user who’s interested how come a cell phone can be hacked/monitored without a victim’s knowledge, there are two ways:
- How to Spy on a Cell Phone Without Access (Remotely)
- How to Spy on a Cell Phone Using a Mobile Spy App (if you can have a physical access to it)
How to Spy on a Cell Phone Without Access (Remotely)
To spy on someones cell phone successfully without physically touching first it is much harder job to achieve then if you manage to have it in your hand for a moment.
Why is that so?
Because in a case one can have a physical access to their target’s phone, their only job is to install a pre-made spy app/software on a device. And that’s all. After an app is installed, they’ll be able to monitor an entire cellphone’s activity afterwards.
But when there isn’t possible to have a victim’s mobile phone device in your hand, you’ll have to use a real hacking techniques to be able to access their device remotely.
This primarily includes usage of social engineering skills to trick a victim to either install a spy app (trojan horse/ spyware) by themselves (which is previously “masked” to look like another genuine app.) A tool for binding two apps together is called “binder” in a hacking world.
Or you’d have to use a phishing method by tricking your target to login trough a fake login page to one of their online accounts (email, social media etc.) where you would have to continue hacking them until you access their cell phone entirely.
There are however more methods which are used to hack into a phone device, but best of them are kept private by professional hackers who invite them by themselves and offer their services online for a fee, or by police department intelligence & cybersecurity experts, who are able to track and spy cell phones in a goal to catch criminals, find missing persons etc.
1. Learn it by yourself. It won’t be easy and it will take a lots of time until you succeed it. Check for these terms on Google or another search engines to know what exact methods you’ll need:
– social engineering
Combining two of these together may give you a positive result. But you’ll have to master them.
2. Hire a professional hacker to do all the job for you.
If you don’t have time learning all these hacking skills by yourself and want an easiest possible solution, buy a hacking service by professionals. Be ready to spend several hundreds of dollars for a fee, which is usual price for services like cellphone hacking.
Our recommended hacking services are linked below:
(Type the link manually into your browser)
– The Link(s) listed above are sponsored type, which means that we (SecurityEquifax team) can not control a service ordered from them in any way. If you get any issues with their work, it will be between you and them.
How to Spy on a Cell Phone Using a Mobile Spy App
Spying on a mobile phone device using a specialized spy app is much simpler and easier job then trying to do it remotely. But the catch with this method is, if you want to do it successfully, you’ll have to take your target’s phone in your hand for a moment to be able to install a spy app on it.
After the app is installed on the device, it would run silently in background without them knowing. These apps don’t have their icon shown on a phone’s home screen so the owner won’t notice it’s there.
Also, the app would auto-run itself every time they turn on their device and continue to spy them on.
These applications are monitoring full activity from a victim’s cell phone (messages logs, data storage, calls logs, files etc.) and send them to online server where the app administrator (a person who installed the app on their victim’s phone) have an account opened. You’d be able to select an interval how often you want this data to be sent to your account used to monitoring your target.
It’s also possible to use a spy app as a mirror and monitor your target’s cell phone in a real-time, and see what they’re doing on their phone in every moment.
Here is the list of full features you would get when using a mobile spy app:
- Monitoring your target’s device in a real-time
- Be able to see their data storage (photos, videos gallery & all other saved files)
- Access to phone’s camera (front & back) in a real-time (Without owner’s notice)
- Access to SMS/MMS, iMessages & Email logs
- Access to all social media & messaging apps (messages too) (Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, Viber, Tinder, Signal, Telegram and every other similar one)
- Be able to listen incoming & outgoing calls & see calls history logs
- Be able to listen sound using a phone’s microphone
- Trace their exact location using a GPS maps navigation system
- Take a screenshot from their phone without them knowing
What’s the best mobile spy app to use?
Based on our analyses and tests, and in a terms of price & quality, our recommendation would be the eyeZy app.
It offers the full features listed above, it’s fast, anonymous, and affordable for everyone.
If you have tried it out, let us know how it works for you using the comments below.
Disclaimer: eyeZy software is created for the purposes of parental control, monitoring employees’ devices (with prior explicit consent obtained) and other directly related reasons. No other usage of eyeZy software is endorsed by eyeZy. eyeZy is not liable for the other ways of the software use, described on the sites other than eyezy.com
You might find it useful:
– How to Hack Facebook Account
– How to Hack a Wi-Fi Password